Thursday, September 2, 2010

90210

Current life rut is being blamed ten fold on the Mercury retrograde. I don't even care. So I'm a capricorn and we capricorn tend to get depressed when we're dicking around as much as I have been for the last two weeks. (Mercury has been in retrograde for two weeks, mind you) So my current speculation is that my lack of productivity is all due to the current planetary situation. Mercury supposedly rules communication and decision-making and all that stuff, right? So my lack thereof is either because of the retrograde OR not such a bad thing because of the retrograde. I have read that during these things we're supposed to be passive and reflective. It goes against my nature, but I am officially embracing it. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. it's okay to not be productive while mercury is in retrograde. in fact, your productivity would probably backfire like crazy and shit will break and worlds will end! in 9 days and 12 hours, you can be as productive as your capricorn heart desires. xx nikki

    ReplyDelete