Tuesday, March 8, 2011

new york 1/alabama 0

I've been in New York for less than a week. It's been emotionally rambunctious but I would take that over lethargic. That's how I was starting to feel at home, not to sound angsty. I'm pretty sure I always sound angsty. I sort of have a job or 2, I have shows I'm really excited about coming up, I have good buddies, a shitty cafe I like with free refills and I've only fallen off my bike once AND I wasn't even drunk. I know that people say this so much that it holds little meaning but...things are really looking up.

The show I'm most looking forward to is the International Girl Gang Underground zine release party. Bad Banana is playing as well as Aye Nako (swoon), Slingshot Dakota and American Sun. All the information about the amazing zine (I wrote a piece for it!) and the release party can by found here

1 comment: