Tuesday, May 25, 2010

thank god its...

Most of you that know me know that I (usually) really like my job. I work with preschoolers at an independent private school here in Birmingham. It's fun and rewarding and all that junk but today was the last day of school for preschool. For me this means that my life gets a lot less hectic. I'll work at the school's summer camp for like 7 or 8 weeks this summer which is a lot less consuming for me. Much more laid back. Essentially what I'm saying is that summer vacation (kind of) starts today for me. I decided to make a mixtape to celebrate.

1. Dream Come True- Dolly Mixture
2. Flashlight-Fuzzy
3. Zero/Zero/Zero-Henry's Dress
4. Neighborhood Well- Sundials
5. Her Neon Heart- The Soviettes
6. Grandma- RVIVR
7. Out There- Blake Babies
8. Citizen of Venus- Chisel
9. Oh My Fullness- Dead Dog
10. Spin The Bottle- Juliana Hatfield
11. Too Young- Kintaro
12. Goddess Pt. 4- Longstocking
13. Harnessed In Slums- Archers of Loaf


PS: if anyone in Kintaro reads this, I hope you don't mind me posting this song. ALSO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK UP?!

No comments:

Post a Comment